MediaView gives your organisation an end to end communications and training platform.
MediaView is customised for your organisation’s specific requirements; your logo, specified web page layouts and colours for all page elements.
Store any type of digital file in the Cloud.
• Create media assets anywhere, on any device and upload instantly
• Ensure that secure content is available only to authorised users
• Add metadata around any asset allowing for fast searchability
• Enjoy fast connectivity and no data limits
Control who can access your media content.
• Decide exactly what individuals and groups can and cannot do
• Assign different types of user privileges
• Manage privacy and private information
• Ensure secure delivery of specific information
• Access reporting tools for detailed analytics of user activity
Connect people with your content.
• Allow open access to selected content
• Share information one to one or one to many
• Interface online from anywhere on any connected device
• Use EVA to interact with staff and customers
• Communicate with MediaView Live webinars
Easy to implement, fast and cost-effective find out how MediaView can deliver your organisation amazing benefits and value.
‘EVA’ gives all MediaView users a set of annotation tools that make it easy to turn any video into an interactive video for staff training and customer surveys.
Mediaview Live lets you produce and deliver live webinar events to staff or customers across the globe that can then be captured and stored in your MediaView platform for further use, back up or sharing.
MediaView Live is Ecast’s events platform for streaming and recording of live content:
Events, Seminars, Webinars, Conferences, Training and Communication.
• authenticate viewers or send a link to view
• online registration with optional payment gateway
• pause and rewind the live feed
• interact with the chat function
• display visual presentations on a separate screen
• download options for related materials
• watch on any device
• comprehensive reporting functions
MediaView Live events can be produced from:
‘EVA’, our Enhanced Video Annotation service, gives all Mediaview users a set of annotation tools that make it easy to turn any video into an interactive video.
EVA offers 17 different types of interactions which pop up while the audience watches the video. Interactive videos are perfect when you have a video clip that you want to enrich with interactive elements, add information and gain immediate responses.
• Enrich any video with added information.
• Engage viewers with questions, quizzes and puzzles.
• Gain immediate responses for training.
• Conduct surveys.
• Unlimited viewer access.
Basic Tools – 5 no-response tools are available. Add in-depth information with Labels, Text boxes, Tables, Links and Images that the viewer can see on the screen during video playback.
Pro Tools – 12 response enabled tools are available. Create fully interactive quizzes and puzzles for viewers to answer at any selected time in the video. Choose from Statements, Single Choice, Multiple Choice, True/False, Fill-in the Blanks, Drag and Drop Words, Mark the Words, Drag Text, Crossroads, Navigation Hotspots, Text Input Fields and Name Input, which enables creators to receive interaction data from named or unidentified individuals.
The Reporting tools make responses available to the creator of the EVA along with data and analytics for further analysis and assessment.
All MediaView content is hosted and backed up within territorial New Zealand, with core technical infrastructure located and supported in our Rosedale Data Centre. Ecast’s dedicated account managers and our NZ based technology team provide up to 24h support.
MediaView is a New Zealand developed platform architected, delivered and managed by E-cast Ltd.